Java programming. Your first app!
When it comes to building computer programming skills, learning Java will take you way beyond the games of your childhood. Knowing Java will be a clear advantage in your future career.
When you learn Java, you’re learning more than just a language. Because Java is a technology platform with many interconnected capabilities that can give cutting-edge, in-demand job skills. In fact, Java tops Inc.com’s list of the ten most popular programming languages. Java can take you where you want to go.
The program of the Java course for children includes the following areas:
- Java capabilities and syntax;
- familiarization with the object-oriented approach, design principles, and theory of algorithms;
- creating a class hierarchy and working with calculations in RAM;
- familiarization with standard Java libraries and special Android libraries;
- creating and configuring an Android project in Java, including building a user interface, screen elements and buttons, changing their properties;
- designing the logic of the mobile application, including graphic design, registration settings and other key events;
- layout of graphical interfaces and adaptation of the application for any Android device;
- creating an emulator to run and test applications;
- development and presentation of amazing Android applications;
- familiarization with the methods of distributing finished applications on third-party resources.
● Module duration - 3 month
● Age - from 12 y.o